Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rehearsal-Week 3

Hello everyone!  Last week was another 6 day work week for me (and so is this week), so I was sort of dreading rehearsal because I was so tired!  But God came through for me (like that's something new) and gave me His energy.  Thank you Jesus!

We rehearsed in sections again, and while the sopranos were working hard, the altos (Amanda, Melinda, Chelsea, and myself) couldn't not stop our silliness.  Now, I can't remember what was so funny, but at the time the things we were saying were hilarious!  That's one of the best parts of Masquer, everyone is friends, and we all love each other, have a good time together, and work at our ministry together.  It's fantastic!  More silliness happened on stage when Ian was choreographing the Victorian England dancers.  Amanda, Jennifer, and I could not stop giggling, not at the dancers, they were doing a great job, just at our own silliness.

I'm so thankful I didn't give into the temptation to spend a Sunday afternoon napping.  Instead I received a blessing from God.  I had a great day, and he gave me His energy to get through it, and have great time.

This week I am trying to get together pictures/examples of easy accessories for each time period.  As it turns out it's not as easy as I thought it was going to be, but I may have found some good examples for Victorian England.

Now for another week of listening to the rehearsal CD in my car on the way home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment