Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ahh!!! We open in 9 days!!!

So it looks like I'll be getting Masquer that card now.  I commited myself to a blog a week, and blew it...I'm lame.  But I guess not too lame because Masquer keeps me around :-)

Now that I realise that we open in 9 days I feel like freaking out.  I won't though because I always feel this way as opening night approches.  I feel like I don't know what I'm going to do once the curtin opens, and then I start to feel like maybe I shouldn't have invited so many people to watch me make a fool of myself.  But then it always turns out that God has had His hand on the whole thing and He blesses me, and the show, and it's all for His glory.  And now that I'm realising this before the curtin opens, I think I'm in good shape!

I know we'll be fine, not only because God has His hand in it all, but because Ian promised that he'll never let us go on unprepaired and make a fool of ourselves, and I trust him.

As we've gone through the weeks I'm so excited to present the work God has been letting us do for Him.  After our run through on Sunday I know there's work to be done, but I also know God is going to bless the effort and the work we put in will yield fruit for His kingdom.

It's sort of fun working on one section of the show one week, and jumping to another, and then to something else, and now learn this dance, and split into sections and workout part, and some where in all of that there's show, and we've learned the whole thing!  God has truly blessed Ian with directing and teaches abilities.  We learn everything without getting overwhelmed by the big picture.

I'm excited to open In 9 days, and I can't wait for you to see the performance!  Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment