Saturday, October 16, 2010

Journey to the Manger

Journey to the Manger is a bit of a Masquer milestone for me.  It marks my 5 year anniversary with Masquer!  I forgot to get a card, but I hope that committing to an entry or more a week will make up for that.

I feel immeasurably blessed that I have been chosen by God to be a part of Masquer.  It is my ministry, my creative out let, and where I am challenged and comfortable.  I love to be on stage doing the Lord's work, how incredible is it that I get to do this!

There were a few new faces at our first read through, and most of the old ones too.  I'm excited to see new friendships develop and watch God use the talents of those around me.  As we start learning blocking and music, and looking for costumes and costume pieces, and building and painting sets, my prayer is that in all of this, every single moment is an act of worship.

This Christmas time we have been given our latest challenge and work.  Once again Jesus has asked us to be a part of His birthday celebration, and I am so excited to see what is in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment