Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Rehearsal of 'Risen'

Sunday was the first rehearsal of Risen.  As at every first rehearsal we did a read/listen through, and as I listened to the music I could feel the anticipation build in me.  Last year everything about 'Risen' felt scary and unfamiliar because we were making it up as we went, but God's already showed us the way, and we've traveled down this road.  I by no means feel prepared or comfortable though.  I still feel very intimidated, but so honored that God has chosen me to be a part of this show that tells the story of our Savior in such a unique way.  Right now you could say it's a mixed bag of emotions and thoughts on this show, but above everything it's worship for me.  I've always viewed Masquer and the work done on the stage as worship, but this is so much more obvious worship, and I'm so blessed to be a part of it.

Besides the intimidating worship of it all, I'm excited for the most fun part.  I'M A NINJA!  I suppose a real ninja wouldn't shot it out to the world that she's a ninja,  but I'm going to because that's how awesome of a ninja I am.

Well I have to be going now because my cat, Tigger, just knocked my coke over and spilled it on the carpet.

See you at the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment